Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
When firms are considering deploying high performance distributed applications, such as trading, scientific computing on the cloud, they will need to provide for the required level of scalability, latency and throughput, whilst ensuring the technologies to achieve this can be easily accessed from outside the cloud. This talk demonstrates how to achieve this with OpenSplice DDS data distribution and data caching technology.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- I need market data and I need it 1ms ago! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2009)
- DevOps Trends (in Online on 16th June 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
OpenSplice DDS: The High Performance Messaging for the Cloud
Angelo Corsaro, Ph.D. is OpenSplice DDS Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at PrismTech. As CTO, Angelo directs the technology strategy, planning, evolution, and evangelism. Angelo leads the strategic standardization at the Object Management Group (OMG