Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What we seem to be missing is a deep sense of how the way that we work and the way that we organize ourselves resonate with our systems’ structure, lifetime and maintainability.
In this keynote, Michael Feathers will outline a process view of system structure along with a description of various forces that can be present in systems design. He will also show that seeing these can help us anticipate problems and create simpler systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: We are thrilled to have Michael Feathers at iOSCon 2018! (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Keynote: Socio-Technique and Structure
Michael Feathers is founder and Director of R7K Research & Conveyance, which specialise in software and organisation design, and was previously Chief Scientist of Obtiva. He has worked with hundreds of organisations to revitalise their code as well as support in process change and software design. Michael is a powerful voice on the relationship between complex code evolution and output efficiency within organisations.