Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This year MTL (and cats-mtl) have come to the forefront. But, what is MTL? How does it work? And how can it help my codebase? In this lightning talk, you will get an introduction to MTL and an answer to all those questions, so you can start exploring this new technique.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Bridging the Gap Between Front End and Back End (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Lightning Talk: MTL in 15 minutes
Pere is a software developer originally from Barcelona. Passionate about technology and a Scala fan, he has spent over a decade programming, writing blog posts, and for the last few years has grown an interest on functional programming.