Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Matteo began a journey to write a HTTP framework with extremely low overhead, and Fastify was born. With its ability to reach an astonishing 47k requests/sec, Fastify can halve your cloud server bill.
How can Fastify be so.. fast? You will discover all the not-so-secret techniques that were used to optimize it. In Fastify you can reach a point where even allocating a callback is too slow: Ludicrous Speed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A New Way To Profile Node.js (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Lessons Deploying Lean Enterprise at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Take your HTTP Server to Ludicrous Speed
Matteo is a code pirate and mad scientist. He spends most of his days programming in node.js, but in the past he worked with Ruby, Java and Objective-C.