Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ScalaCon 2022: Keynote Meetup (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Kotlin vs Scala
Urs is a seasoned software engineer and trainer with over 15 years of experience in building resilient, scalable, mission critical systems on the JVM mostly using Scala, with Kotlin as a recent addition. As one of the first certified Scala trainers he has taught and mentored a great amount of developers in getting mature with the Scala ecosystem and reactive programming. As a people person by nature he loves to share knowledge, inspire and get inspired by pears on meetups and conferences.
Passionate software craftsman working for Xebia and organiser at Amsterdam.scala & Kotlin.amsterdam, always looking to learn, share, teach and meet new people