Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Pushing Dynamic Features Your Users Want, As Quick As They Want Them (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Coding like an Athlete (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Kotlin vs Scala
Urs is a seasoned software engineer and trainer with over 15 years of experience in building resilient, scalable, mission critical systems on the JVM mostly using Scala, with Kotlin as a recent addition. As one of the first certified Scala trainers he has taught and mentored a great amount of developers in getting mature with the Scala ecosystem and reactive programming. As a people person by nature he loves to share knowledge, inspire and get inspired by pears on meetups and conferences.
Passionate software craftsman working for Xebia and organiser at Amsterdam.scala & Kotlin.amsterdam, always looking to learn, share, teach and meet new people