Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala Days 2023 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th December 2023)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Kotlin vs Scala
Urs is a seasoned software engineer and trainer with over 15 years of experience in building resilient, scalable, mission critical systems on the JVM mostly using Scala, with Kotlin as a recent addition. As one of the first certified Scala trainers he has taught and mentored a great amount of developers in getting mature with the Scala ecosystem and reactive programming. As a people person by nature he loves to share knowledge, inspire and get inspired by pears on meetups and conferences.
Passionate software craftsman working for Xebia and organiser at Amsterdam.scala & Kotlin.amsterdam, always looking to learn, share, teach and meet new people