Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, you will learn about Sourcery, the metaprogramming tool for Swift. Gabrielle will explain what Sourcery is and the benefits of automated code generation. She will explore how to use Sourcery by working through real examples, showing how to auto-generate boilerplate code. She will share how Sourcery fits into the development process. Finally, she will give a balanced overview of the pros and cons of using Sourcery.
Sourcery can be found at https://github.com/krzysztofzablocki/Sourcery
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- What Really Matters (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Lightning Talk: Use Sourcery to Make Your iOS Code Write Itself
Gabby is an iOS specialist who leads technical teams creating mobile apps. Throughout her career, she has worked in high-quality software houses and consultancies and is currently the Mobile Engineering Manager for Intercept IP. She now draws on her experience across multiple technologies to focus on team quality and productivity