A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this fast-paced workshop, you’ll learn how and when to add Siri Shortcuts to your app. New in iOS 12, Siri shortcuts allow you to expose frequently used aspects of your app that make your app easier to use. Daniel will cover two different techniques and discuss the pros and cons of each.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: The Monad Lurking Under Your Bed At Night (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Workshop: Intro to Siri Shortcuts
Daniel is the author of the best selling books 'A Swift Kickstart' and 'Developing iOS 7 Apps for iPad and iPhone' (the official companion book to the popular iTunes U series from Stanford University).