Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There is an evolution taking place in how humans interact with their computing devices. In 1985 when Apple introduced the Macintosh, consumers began using a mouse instead of only their keyboards to interact with their personal computers. Today, where would we be without a mouse, trackpad or touchscreen? We are on a path, and at Neurosity, we are working on the next logical step; interacting with our devices through our mind
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Cynic: rusty graphql (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Alex Castillo is a Co-founder at Neurosity, a Developer Expert at Google, and formerly, a Software Engineer at Netflix. He is passionate about the human brain, and how we can use it to power next-generation apps. As a Google Developer Expert, Alex has contributed to the open source community with a focus on web technologies and neurotech.