Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There is an evolution taking place in how humans interact with their computing devices. In 1985 when Apple introduced the Macintosh, consumers began using a mouse instead of only their keyboards to interact with their personal computers. Today, where would we be without a mouse, trackpad or touchscreen? We are on a path, and at Neurosity, we are working on the next logical step; interacting with our devices through our mind
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- Prepare for What 'Looms' Ahead (Online Meetup on 25th February 2021)
- Why LeSS? with Ben Maynard & Bas Vodde (Online Meetup on 25th February 2021)
- Shpadoinkle User Interface Programming (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Alex Castillo is a Co-founder at Neurosity, a Developer Expert at Google, and formerly, a Software Engineer at Netflix. He is passionate about the human brain, and how we can use it to power next-generation apps. As a Google Developer Expert, Alex has contributed to the open source community with a focus on web technologies and neurotech.