YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Product Elevation 2022 (Online Conference on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Steve Poole presents Log4Shell : Armageddon or Opportunity? (Online Meetup on 26th January 2022)
- Roman Pichler: Agile Product Roadmaps (Online Meetup on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Tapestry 5: Java Power, Scripting Ease!
Howard Lewis Ship is the creator and lead developer for the Apache Tapestry project, and the creator of the Apache HiveMind project. He has over twenty years of full-time software development under his belt, with over twelve years of Java.