In this talk, we'll introduce Tapestry and explain its innovative approach to building fast, complex, reliable applications from simple and reusable components.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Independent Services, Throw Your Hands Up At Me (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Tapestry 5: Java Power, Scripting Ease!
Howard Lewis Ship is the creator and lead developer for the Apache Tapestry project, and the creator of the Apache HiveMind project. He has over twenty years of full-time software development under his belt, with over twelve years of Java.