Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What do you get when you use TypeScript throughout your entire stack? A solution that solves problems and provides a unique developer experience. Building a fantasy sports app is the perfect use case for this type of development workflow. This talk Draft Day describes in detail technical challenges faced when building a real-world application with real-time and connected users. Typescript powers the stack from front to back. You will learn how to manage sessions, query your data via GraphQL, and see the importance of interfaces when it comes to modeling your data. If you are interested in learning more about fullstack development with TypeScript join Tirell for this session!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- Deep Dive into Fullstack GraphQL with Eve Porcello (in London on 5th - 6th December 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Strawberry: a dataclasses inspired approach to GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- How to say no to Salesforce and build your own CRM (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript
Tirell Mckinnon is a Front-End Engineer at Bleacher Report, he lives in Charlotte, NC. His background is in computer science, while his primary focus has been front-end development. Tirell strives to deeply understand software, loves solving problems and exploring new technologies. He has various experience working in software industries ranging from fintech, e-commerce, and software consulting; building, delivering products. Tirell is a family man, avid learner, and also enjoys mountain biking whenever he gets the chance.