YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Shaping and implementing a DesignOps function
Ben has both agency and in-house background, both in the travel industry and B2B Technology. His passion for user centred design started right at the beginning of his career working as a designer, sitting meters away from the call centre agents giving him prime access to customer insights. He has been championing users since then.
Having previously worked as a User Experience Designer at a number of large organisations, Matt has seamlessly moved into the world of DesignOps having gained a strong understanding and empathy for the designer experience and what it takes to create great design work. His passion for building relationships and collaborating with stakeholders and his own teams have helped shape his own strategical and tactical goals of Design Operations.