Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Launching an Internal Developer Community (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Communication Strategies with Programming
A linguist by heart and a programmer by choice, Alfonso Garcia-Caro has brought his passion for natural languages to the computing world. He is the creator of Fable, a popular F# to JS compiler, and coauthor of the book "Mastering F#". He currently lives in Chiba, Japan, and works with a fantastic team at Coursebase creating a next-gen learning management system.