Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing with F# and Azure Cosmos DB (SkillsCast recorded in June 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Lightning Talk: Sneaking F# into your Organization
Roman Provazník is a .NET developer, software architect and the founder of the Czech F#/functional .NET community called FSharping. He has been developing applications for more than 18 years using languages like Pascal, Delphi, PHP, C# and F# but still feels the same excitement for computers as he did as a young kid touching a Commodore 64 keyboard for the first time.