Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless architecture is the future of the cloud. Initially, the serverless tech focused on running small isolated tasks in response to cloud events. The next evolutionary step is to compose complex applications out of those small components. Azure Durable Functions provides powerful abstractions for workflow composition on top of standard Functions. Join Mikhail, the author of DurableFunctions.FSharp library, to see how F# is the most powerful language to orchestrate stateful, reliable, long-running serverless applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Cloud Infrastructure as F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Modern Application Development with C# and .NET Core (in London on 16th - 19th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Mikhail Shilkov is a Microsoft Azure MVP, Russian expat living in the Netherlands. He is passionate about cloud technologies, functional programming and the intersection of the two. In his spare time, you can find him answering “azure-functions” questions on StackOverflow, tweeting as @MikhailShilkov about serverless, blogging about functional programming at https://mikhail.io, or presenting the stories of serverless and functional adoption at conferences and meetups.