Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless architecture is the future of the cloud. Initially, the serverless tech focused on running small isolated tasks in response to cloud events. The next evolutionary step is to compose complex applications out of those small components. Azure Durable Functions provides powerful abstractions for workflow composition on top of standard Functions. Join Mikhail, the author of DurableFunctions.FSharp library, to see how F# is the most powerful language to orchestrate stateful, reliable, long-running serverless applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Cloud Infrastructure as F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Mikhail Shilkov is a Microsoft Azure MVP, Russian expat living in the Netherlands. He is passionate about cloud technologies, functional programming and the intersection of the two. In his spare time, you can find him answering “azure-functions” questions on StackOverflow, tweeting as @MikhailShilkov about serverless, blogging about functional programming at https://mikhail.io, or presenting the stories of serverless and functional adoption at conferences and meetups.