Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless architecture is the future of the cloud. Initially, the serverless tech focused on running small isolated tasks in response to cloud events. The next evolutionary step is to compose complex applications out of those small components. Azure Durable Functions provides powerful abstractions for workflow composition on top of standard Functions. Join Mikhail, the author of DurableFunctions.FSharp library, to see how F# is the most powerful language to orchestrate stateful, reliable, long-running serverless applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Cloud Infrastructure as F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Mikhail Shilkov is a Microsoft Azure MVP, Russian expat living in the Netherlands. He is passionate about cloud technologies, functional programming and the intersection of the two. In his spare time, you can find him answering “azure-functions” questions on StackOverflow, tweeting as @MikhailShilkov about serverless, blogging about functional programming at https://mikhail.io, or presenting the stories of serverless and functional adoption at conferences and meetups.