Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless architecture is the future of the cloud. Initially, the serverless tech focused on running small isolated tasks in response to cloud events. The next evolutionary step is to compose complex applications out of those small components. Azure Durable Functions provides powerful abstractions for workflow composition on top of standard Functions. Join Mikhail, the author of DurableFunctions.FSharp library, to see how F# is the most powerful language to orchestrate stateful, reliable, long-running serverless applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Cloud Infrastructure as F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Easy, scalable backends for Android developers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Mikhail Shilkov is a Microsoft Azure MVP, Russian expat living in the Netherlands. He is passionate about cloud technologies, functional programming and the intersection of the two. In his spare time, you can find him answering “azure-functions” questions on StackOverflow, tweeting as @MikhailShilkov about serverless, blogging about functional programming at https://mikhail.io, or presenting the stories of serverless and functional adoption at conferences and meetups.