Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless architecture is the future of the cloud. Initially, the serverless tech focused on running small isolated tasks in response to cloud events. The next evolutionary step is to compose complex applications out of those small components. Azure Durable Functions provides powerful abstractions for workflow composition on top of standard Functions. Join Mikhail, the author of DurableFunctions.FSharp library, to see how F# is the most powerful language to orchestrate stateful, reliable, long-running serverless applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Cloud Infrastructure as F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Mikhail Shilkov is a Microsoft Azure MVP, Russian expat living in the Netherlands. He is passionate about cloud technologies, functional programming and the intersection of the two. In his spare time, you can find him answering “azure-functions” questions on StackOverflow, tweeting as @MikhailShilkov about serverless, blogging about functional programming at https://mikhail.io, or presenting the stories of serverless and functional adoption at conferences and meetups.