Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Later this year, F# 5.0 is intended to be delivered. This is the first major language bump in quite some time, and with that bump comes a certain understanding that bears explanation! In this talk, you'll learn about the various features that will make it into F# 5.0, some of the behaviour changes the team behind it have in mind, and what you might expect of the future of the F# language in a post-5.0 world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Park Bench Panel hosted by Don Syme (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- F#unctional Londoners July (in London on 18th July 2019)
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Everything you wanted to know about caching (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Towards F# 5.0
Don Syme is a Principal Researcher at Microsoft Mobile Tools and Microsoft Research, Cambridge. He works with researchers, Microsoft and open source communities to make better programming technologies, and, through that, make people more productive and happier.