With an advent of Microservices architectures, limitless compute resources enabled by Kubernetes has to be utilised in early stages of development lifecycle to ensure continuous high velocity of development teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Development in the Cloud (Jakub Borys, Student.com)
Jakub Borys is Engineering Manager at Student.com, and has experience in: Leading Teams, Software Architecture, Consulting, Financial Markets, SaaS, marketplaces, e-Commerce, Travel, Business Process Outsourcing, Automotive.