With an advent of Microservices architectures, limitless compute resources enabled by Kubernetes has to be utilised in early stages of development lifecycle to ensure continuous high velocity of development teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Development in the Cloud (Jakub Borys, Student.com)
Jakub Borys is Engineering Manager at Student.com, and has experience in: Leading Teams, Software Architecture, Consulting, Financial Markets, SaaS, marketplaces, e-Commerce, Travel, Business Process Outsourcing, Automotive.