What is Next.js, which are the technologies involved and how do you use it? Most importantly why would you use Next.js and how do you make decisions in general as a software engineer?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Next.js and the Pursuit of Happiness
Dimitris is a software engineer, with 10+ years experience in web technologies, from back-end to front-end. He's currently working as a Lead Developer at Causaly and serving as president of the GreeceJS Association for[masked]. He has 2 kids and no pets. He gets furious when people touch his laptop screen - he perceives it as the direct equivalent of sticking their dirty thumb in his eye.