Heard of data streams? Of course! But do you know how they work or how to build a stream for your own data? In this talk, we’ll understand the DNA of data streams and look at various tools and platforms using which you can stream your own data in just a few minutes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting into Tech Speaking: Challenges & Opportunities (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Porcupine: Flows Your Rows with Arrows (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
DNA of Data Streams
Srushtika handles DevRel for Ably Realtime. She is a passionate tech advocate, with a keen interest in real-time and web technologies! She is a regular speaker at tech conferences worldwide and a co-author of “Learning Web-Based Virtual Reality” published by Apress. She is a champion of the open web who officially supported by Mozilla's Tech speaker and Reps programs.