Heard of data streams? Of course! But do you know how they work or how to build a stream for your own data? In this talk, we’ll understand the DNA of data streams and look at various tools and platforms using which you can stream your own data in just a few minutes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting into Tech Speaking: Challenges & Opportunities (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
DNA of Data Streams
Srushtika handles DevRel for Ably Realtime. She is a passionate tech advocate, with a keen interest in real-time and web technologies! She is a regular speaker at tech conferences worldwide and a co-author of “Learning Web-Based Virtual Reality” published by Apress. She is a champion of the open web who officially supported by Mozilla's Tech speaker and Reps programs.