Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Over the years we have learnt the hard way that there are a lot of important aspects in software development initiatives. Project management, user experience and operational details are examples of such aspects. They are necessary. However, they are not sufficient.
In this presentation, Jimmy will discuss what really matters. Domain-Driven Design is very important to him, so it should come as no surprise that he believes deep collaboration with the domain experts to be one of the most important things to do and master. He'll delve into this in ways you probably haven't tried yet. Furthermore, he will discuss five other musts for reaching excellency.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (Online Meetup on 15th October 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (Online Meetup on 22nd October 2020)
- What's in a Functional Compiler? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)