Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The talk will use a mix of examples from Government to the Private sector, from infrastructure to serverless and try to answer the question of whether there is a right choice or is every journey different?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Crossing the River By Feeling the Stones (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Keynote: Moving House (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Keynote: Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones
Simon is a former CEO, former advisory board member of startups (all now acquired by US Giants), fellow of Open Europe, inventor of Wardley Mapping, a regular conference speaker and a researcher for the LEF. He uses mapping in his research for the LEF covering areas from Serverless to Nation State competition whilst also advising / teaching LEF clients on mapping, strategy, organisation and leadership.