Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The talk will use a mix of examples from Government to the Private sector, from infrastructure to serverless and try to answer the question of whether there is a right choice or is every journey different?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Crossing the River By Feeling the Stones (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- How Cognitive Biases and Ranking Can Foster an Ineffective Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Good Fences Make Good Neighbours (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Keynote: Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones
Simon is a former CEO, former advisory board member of startups (all now acquired by US Giants), fellow of Open Europe, inventor of Wardley Mapping, a regular conference speaker and a researcher for the LEF. He uses mapping in his research for the LEF covering areas from Serverless to Nation State competition whilst also advising / teaching LEF clients on mapping, strategy, organisation and leadership.