Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The talk will use a mix of examples from Government to the Private sector, from infrastructure to serverless and try to answer the question of whether there is a right choice or is every journey different?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- Keynote: Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Keynote: Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones
Simon is a former CEO, former advisory board member of startups (all now acquired by US Giants), fellow of Open Europe, inventor of Wardley Mapping, a regular conference speaker and a researcher for the LEF. He uses mapping in his research for the LEF covering areas from Serverless to Nation State competition whilst also advising / teaching LEF clients on mapping, strategy, organisation and leadership.