A quick and simple demo of how to get started with Terraform to build a simple VM in EC2.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Impress your Boss with the Elastic Stack in 10 minutes! (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Rust learning and hacking evening #14 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Special workshop: Linux from scratch and Linux 103 - the CLI and beyond (in London on 17th July 2019)
- What Really Matters (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lightning Talk: An Effective Code Review (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Getting Started with Terraform
Certified Red Hat RHCE and AWS Solutions Architect Associate working as a contract Linux Engineer for large multi-national banks and financial institutions specialising in configuration management solutions, automation and server security.