Learn how to automate your docker work flow with git and AWS Pipeline, Codebuild and ECS/Fargate to deliver a fast CI/CD environment. The session will be 100% demo and no slides, plus you can download the code after to try what you’ve seen yourself.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- AWS, AI and DeepLens (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Automate Your Docker Work Flow with git and AWS Pipeline
Ric Harvey is a Technical Evangelist at AWS. He has a long career in operations and development using cloud technologies. Coupled with his passion for community and open source, he enjoys sharing this knowledge and engaging with audiences.