Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Keynote: Probabilistic Programming: The What, Why and How
Maria is a Data Science PhD student at the University of Edinburgh, where she works on improving the expressivity and efficiency of probabilistic programming languages. In particular, she is interested in applying program-analysis techniques to existing probabilistic languages, such as Stan. Previously, Maria worked as a Research Assistant in the Graphics and Interaction Group at the University of Cambridge, where she also received her BA, developing an interactive development environment for probabilistic programming for her final year project.