Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Keynote: Probabilistic Programming: The What, Why and How
Maria is a Data Science PhD student at the University of Edinburgh, where she works on improving the expressivity and efficiency of probabilistic programming languages. In particular, she is interested in applying program-analysis techniques to existing probabilistic languages, such as Stan. Previously, Maria worked as a Research Assistant in the Graphics and Interaction Group at the University of Cambridge, where she also received her BA, developing an interactive development environment for probabilistic programming for her final year project.