Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Deep Learning with CNTK and F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Don Syme: What’s new in F# 5.0 and 6.0? (in London on 17th November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Dungeons, Dragons and Functions
Mathias Brandewinder has been writing software in C# for about 10 years, and loving every minute of it, except maybe for a few release days. He is an F# MVP, the author of "Machine Learning Projects for .NET Developers" (Apress), enjoys arguing about code and how to make it better, and gets very excited when discussing TDD or F#.