Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Turbo Charge your F# with Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- AWS Immersion Days (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Taming Types in the Cloud
Isaac Abraham is an F# MVP and a .NET developer since .NET 1.0 with an interest in cloud computing and distributed data problems. He nowadays lives in both the UK and Germany and is the director of Compositional IT. He specializes in consultancy, training and development, helping customers adopt high-quality, functional-first solutions on the .NET platform.