Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Turbo Charge your F# with Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (In-Person Workshop) with Howard Knowles (in London on 13th June 2022)
- YOW! Data 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 2nd June 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Shift to Data as a Product, Leverage In-Business Expertise to Scale Analytics (Online Meetup on 22nd May 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Taming Types in the Cloud
Isaac Abraham is an F# MVP and a .NET developer since .NET 1.0 with an interest in cloud computing and distributed data problems. He nowadays lives in both the UK and Germany and is the director of Compositional IT. He specializes in consultancy, training and development, helping customers adopt high-quality, functional-first solutions on the .NET platform.