SkillsCast coming soon.
Unit testing is a first-class developer duty with even higher priority in dynamic languages like Groovy. During this talk at the Grails eXchange 2007, Dierk explained the built-in features that Groovy provides for unit testing ranging from basic tests as known from JUnit, through Groovy specific testing strategies, up to advanced testing with the help of Groovy's stubs and mocks. Special attention was given to Grails related unit test questions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- GroovyFX - A World of Wonder (SkillsCast recorded in September 2012)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Testing and UB (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- You know Selenium? So you think you know Appium? (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Unit Testing and Mock Objects with Groovy
Dierk König works as a fellow for Canoo Engineering AG, Basel, Switzerland. He is a committer to Groovy and Grails, and a manager of the open-source Canoo WebTest project. He is the lead author of "Groovy in Action" book.