This session was not filmed.
Alexa, the voice service that powers Amazon Echo, enables users to interact with devices in a more intuitive way using voice. Developers can build engaging voice experiences, aka Skills, for their services with the Alexa Skills Kit. In this 60 minute session, learn how to build a voice experience for Amazon Alexa: from idea to working skill including some best practices to consider along the way. There will be time after the workshop to continue building your Skill. ***Please bring your laptop to take part in this session***
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Build an Alexa Skill in 60 Minutes
Andrea Muttoni is a Technical Evangelist for Amazon Alexa. In this role, he travels the world to share stories, learnings and best practices for building voice-enabled experiences, aka Skills, with Alexa. When not prototyping new Alexa Skill ideas he enjoys composing music.