Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Microservices need DDD absolutely. Bounded Contexts, a key DDD ingredient, are the tool of choice to define services boundaries that won’t end up in a complete disaster at runtime and at deploy time.
In this talk you’ll learn 18 different heuristics to help identify the boundaries of your Bounded Contexts and services, and to gain confidence before committing to your decision. You’ll discover how to split your monolith correctly. And it will be fun, with a few other surprises as well!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Track Lead: Interviewing Domain Experts: Heuristics From the Trenches (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
18 Heuristics to Discover your Contexts Boundaries
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.