Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Microservices need DDD absolutely. Bounded Contexts, a key DDD ingredient, are the tool of choice to define services boundaries that won’t end up in a complete disaster at runtime and at deploy time.
In this talk you’ll learn 18 different heuristics to help identify the boundaries of your Bounded Contexts and services, and to gain confidence before committing to your decision. You’ll discover how to split your monolith correctly. And it will be fun, with a few other surprises as well!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
18 Heuristics to Discover your Contexts Boundaries
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.