Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you’ll learn 18 different heuristics to help identify the boundaries of your Bounded Contexts and services, and to gain confidence before committing to your decision. You’ll discover how to split your monolith correctly. And it will be fun, with a few other surprises as well!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
18 Heuristics to Discover your Contexts Boundaries
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.