Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Functions as Interfaces: Extend Everything!
Erik Novales has been a professional software developer for 19 years, working in a variety of programming and product ecosystems. Over that time he's developed a burning desire to spend more time building systems, and less time debugging them. This passion led to his rediscovery of functional programming languages, and a belief that they can help professional programmers do more, in less time, and with higher quality results.