Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Functions as Interfaces: Extend Everything!
Erik Novales has been a professional software developer for 19 years, working in a variety of programming and product ecosystems. Over that time he's developed a burning desire to spend more time building systems, and less time debugging them. This passion led to his rediscovery of functional programming languages, and a belief that they can help professional programmers do more, in less time, and with higher quality results.