A quick demo of Impulse, a command line tool for visualising the architecture of any python package.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 'The Rocky River' - How to Architect your Django Monolith (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 28th September - 2nd October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)