Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It's not difficult to begin adjusting your sails and beginning to create an architecture that is inclusive in nature to support junior developers, project managers, and designers. No application is too critical, complicated, or obscure to be able to achieve this. Tracy will share with you frameworks, tools, abstractions, and simple steps that can help you start building inclusively.
You will also learn how you can build a corresponding culture that allows inclusivity on your team, and why this is so critical to your business. Tracy will explore processes you can incorporate, team roles, and how you can build a better template for the future of your business.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From 0 to Angular 2 (SkillsCast recorded in September 2016)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 19th - 23rd July 2021)
- Productivity and Wellbeing 101 (Online Meetup on 12th May 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Keynote: Inclusive Architecture - Designing Your Applications and Team for the Future