We are going to examine a variety of oopsies MANY developers fall prey too - some obvious, some pretty subtle and some downright sneaky! Lots of code examples with the bad AND good code presented. I GUARANTEE that you will find things here that will either prevent you from getting bad data, throwing unwanted errors or vastly improving your database application's performance. I have given this talk almost 100 times now and it is always very highly rated!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Causal inference and the data-fusion problem (in London on 18th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Common TSQL Mistakes
Kevin is a SQL Server expert, working exclusively with the product since v6.5. With over 25 years of database experience and 45,000 hours of SQL Server engine experience, he holds many related certifications, is an MCT and was a SQL Server MVP from 2007 to 2012. He has been a very successful independent consultant for 20 years. Kevin is also a very frequent speaker, having presented at many User Groups and over 100 SQL Saturday conferences. His passion is the relational engine, especially designing, building, analyzing and tuning high-performance database applications.