Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Technology is readily available and cheap as ever. Yet, a large number of people struggle with digitally illiteracy and are not able to fully harness and capture the benefits that technology has to offer. Code 4000 and Pink Umbrella Studios are two examples of digital solutions that pave the way for a new group of entrepreneurs entering the sphere and using tech for good.
This 10-minute lightning talk will introduce Code 4000 and Pink Umbrella Studios, their roads into existence, as well as provide practical insights as to how you can use technology to create a social impact network.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- From AVA to SIRI: Gendering of virtual personal assistants & Data Protection by Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Lightning Talk: From Prison to Start-Up Entrepreneur; Digital Solutions that Pave the Way in Social Tech
Sabine has extensive knowledge in concept development, validation techniques, design & branding and new-age work processes such as agile and scrum. She has 4+ years of experience setting up and implementing innovative projects in fast-change environments with large potential for impact.
Michael is an entrepreneur with experience setting up multiple businesses in the UK and mainland Europe. He has worked predominately with B2B companies and focuses on business relationships. His expertise lies in sales and strategy and he is highly knowledgeable in the justice sector.