We are, also, incredibly lucky to have Carl Peto about one of his special IoT projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Home-made Homekit (Apple®) Controlled Dimmer (SkillsCast recorded in June 2018)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Typecheck Your Memory Management with Linear Types (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
The Easy Way to Microcontrollers
I have spent 20 or 30 years working with all kinds of computer tech I could get my hands on. From big machines back in the 90s down to little shiny phones you hold in your hand nowadays. Writing iOS since pretty much the first iPhones, my day job is Swift fanatic with a dash of objective C and a side interest in "IoT". I'm currently working at a start up specialising in high tech IoT projects. And Arduino and Pi have been my side interest for ages. Half my flat is connected to one prototype or another.