Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We’re all developers, but we’re not doing the same job. The line connecting a problem to its solution is relatively straight in some organizations and incredibly convoluted in some hours. Processes, Software architectures and Organization are not separate concerns, neither are orthogonal. Pretending to fix one thing without touching others is a losing battle. We’re part of the problem. Our software is part of the problem. We can be part of the solution too.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 16th - 19th November 2021)
- Keynote: Joys and Pitfalls of Collaborative Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Dev Faster with Contract Driven API Development (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How Cognitive Biases and Ranking Can Foster an Ineffective Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
The Gordian Knot
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.