Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We’re all developers, but we’re not doing the same job. The line connecting a problem to its solution is relatively straight in some organizations and incredibly convoluted in some hours. Processes, Software architectures and Organization are not separate concerns, neither are orthogonal. Pretending to fix one thing without touching others is a losing battle. We’re part of the problem. Our software is part of the problem. We can be part of the solution too.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Joys and Pitfalls of Collaborative Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
The Gordian Knot
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.