Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We’re all developers, but we’re not doing the same job. The line connecting a problem to its solution is relatively straight in some organizations and incredibly convoluted in some hours. Processes, Software architectures and Organization are not separate concerns, neither are orthogonal. Pretending to fix one thing without touching others is a losing battle. We’re part of the problem. Our software is part of the problem. We can be part of the solution too.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 16th - 19th November 2021)
- Keynote: Joys and Pitfalls of Collaborative Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
The Gordian Knot
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.