Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Tugberk in this session where he will walk you though an evolvable software architecture based on Domain-driven Design and CQRS, which can let you optimise for today's problems at the same time allowing you to design towards event sourcing. You will also start understanding the concepts of Hexagonal Architecture pattern, which puts the Domain at the heart of the system and pushes the input and output at the edges.
This talk will give you some techniques to let you be tactical about your architectural approach, which will be especially handy when conflicts arises between business needs and refactoring costs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Dark Energy, Dark Matter and Microservice Architecture Collaboration Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Designing Towards Event Sourcing
Tugberk is a self-motivated software developer who craves to create great software products and systems and build effective development teams with a decade of software development and technical leadership experience. He is passionate about knowledge sharing and has been trying to do his best by speaking at conferences, writing blog posts, establishing collaboration on open source projects, and authoring a book. He cares about reliability, observability and scalability of the software products he works on as much as caring about the day-to-day happiness, effectiveness, and productivity of the team he works as part of. He also aims to strive for the balance required to have a stable, maintainable and architecturally-accurate software product, and being on the market fast with an iterative approach.