PegaSys is releasing the 1.0 version of Pantheon Enterprise, their Enterprise Ethereum client, and will demo and discuss the roadmap for future releases. They will also be providing an update on their Ethereum 2.0 work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- How AI can be used to enable assisted living for the ageing population (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The importance of DataOps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Daniel Heyman is co-founder and program director of PegaSys, where he leads strategy and operations for the team. Prior to joining PegaSys and ConsenSys, he was co-founder and CEO of Stack AI, COO of the Demeter Entrepreneur Support Network and Project Manager at MIT's Poverty Action Lab. He has an M.B.A. from MIT Sloan and a B.A. in Mathematics and Economics from Columbia University.