Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During the last 8 years, at Internovus, you've found so many creative ways to do the latter:
- The different ways events can introduce coupling so strong, it will make the classic enterprise monolith envy
- Multiple ways of using events to introduce accidental complexity
- How to use events to turn a microservice into an architectural trojan horse;
- Why some events, just like underwear, better be kept private
Those sights are not for the faint of heart, but fear not. You will get heuristics that will help you identify those situations, eliminate event-driven accidental complexities, and make events great again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices, Bounded Contexts, and Everything in Between (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
The Dark Side Of Events
Having over 15 years of experience in the software industry, Vladik has worked across multiple business domains, including advertisement, healthcare, telecommunications, and customer acquisition. Currently Vladik serves as the Chief Architect for Internovus, where he is in charge of large-scale projects, and an international developers team. Vladik’s main areas of interest are Domain-Driven Design, Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing, and building effective teams. When he's not geeking out, Vladik reads lots of books, photographs nature, and repairs his r/c aircrafts.