Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Wendy will share how a culture supportive of community-led continuous learning helps close skills and talent gaps in your engineering team.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Skills Matter for Scala Days (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- 3 Things You Need To Know Before Asking For a Promotion Or Pay Rise (in London on 11th November 2019)
- Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
How Continuous Learning Helps Closing the Skills Gap In Software Engineering and Development
Skills Matter is a community of technology creators and adopters, coming together to learn and share the latest technologies, insights, experience and skills. We help engineering teams gain insights and skills through engagement with our uniquely experienced and influential community of engineers who provide a competitive edge to thousands of tech-driven businesses in Finance, Media, Retail and Technology. I believe that technology teams are the economic multipliers in any global business today. To meet complex and fast changing business needs, technology teams need to stay current with an ever expanding universe of technologies. I founded Skills Matter to support technology teams in meeting this challenge. Since, we have been pioneering new ways to support our members in the learning and sharing of ever evolving technologies, practices, skills, ideas and experience, brought together on our continuous learner platform, online and offline and every day.