Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Have any anti-patterns crept in, do I have the dreaded distributed monolith?
This talk explores how network science techniques can be applied to help gain insight into, and explore questions about your microservices architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Journeys to Cloud Native Architecture: Sun, Sea and Emergencies (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Exploring your Microservices Architecture Through Network Science
Nicki is the Chief Technology Officer for OpenCredo responsible for the overall direction and leadership of technical engagements. A techie at heart, her core expertise lie in problem solving and enabling pragmatic, practical solutions. Over the years at OpenCredo Nicki has worn many hats which has included the development, delivery and leading of large scale platform and application development projects involving Cloud, DevOps, Containers and PaaS. Nicki is also co-author of the book Neo4J in Action.