Agile makes sense in a context where organisations need to develop adaptation capabilities to deliver products more often and customised customer’s needs. Experimentation-based product development frameworks help us solve this problem, but in 10 years from now that probably won’t be enough.
We all know some players that have drastically changed the rules of the game for all the other players such as Netflix, AirBnB, Uber and Lime. I believe that in 10 years from now these disruptive changes in the market will happen every month and organisations will need to develop resilience. Resilience will allow organisations to be ready to frequently overcome extreme changes in the market and dynamically reshape themselves for the new conditions faster. Disruptive change simulation frameworks will help us solve this fast approaching problem.
In this workshop, we’ll study the theoretical foundations that justify this evolution and analyse the elements that will help organisations become extremely resilient to change. Furthermore I will present, with hands-on exercises, a model for organisations to increase resilience and a framework to simulate disruptive changes within Business domains.
The justification of this transition in based on Spiral Dynamics, Integral Theory and Cynefin.
Is Important that Business resilience is not confused with Antifragility which is a completely different concept.
The structure of the session will look as follows
Presentation of the upcoming business context
Presentation of the elements of organizational Resilience (Leadership Styles, Culture type, Structures to overcome Chaos, Simulation processes)
Demonstration of Swarming
Preparation for the Chaos Simulation
Performing the Chaos Simulation
18:30 - 19:00 - Welcome & Networking
19:00 - 20:00 - Session
20:00 - 20:30 - Questions & Networking
As a Scrum Alliance endorsed User group you will earn 2 SEU's.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Product Elevation June (Online Meetup on 22nd June 2021)
- Impactful Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd June 2021)
- Test Lead in an Agile Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Keynote: The Best of Everything in DDD (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
What's next after Agile? Organizational Resilience
Angel is a very energetic, proficient and forward-thinking Coach who specialises on coaching organisations throughout their Agile journeys. His pragmatism and experience in Organisational Coaching and Business Agility are the driving forces behind his perceptive methods of action. As an insightful coach, trainer, and mentor, he’s helped to constructively and successfully improve quality standards, product/service delivery, continuous improvement and innovation capabilities in a diverse set of companies, from small start-ups to fortune 500 multinational organisations.