Join us this month for a fun and dense session on the core things you should know about .NET Core and more, and to meet fellow .NET engineers at some drinks after Iris' talk.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
.NET Core and More: 30 Things You Should Know
Iris Classon is a passionate software developer and sought-after speaker. She is known for her ability to explain complex concepts in a simplified and engaging manner. As a before this clinical dietitian and fitness fanatic she knows everything about accelerated learning as proven by her rapid career advancement as a developer, author and trainer.