Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Hurricanes, floods, wild fires, earthquakes and other natural disasters claim thousands of lives every year. Although you can not prevent natural disasters, in today's data-driven world, it is developers and technologists that hold the key to preparing for them and mitigating their devastating effects.
In 2018, 'Call for Code' captured the world's imagination with over 100,000 developers from 157 countries stepping up to solving critical problems caused by natural disasters.
Hear how developers - using the power of code - changed the world for the good of everyone, with some of the best solutions being deployed in the field right now. This year, Call for Code are focusing on individual health and community well being, and are looking for solutions to ensure that the vulnerable are kept safe and healthy in the event of a natural disaster. Be inspired to build something amazing with code to help answer the call.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- 3 Things You Need To Know Before Asking For a Promotion Or Pay Rise (in London on 11th November 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)