Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The answers lie in People, Process and Product among other things, so it seems appropriate to share how he's been structuring a programme to evolve a 6,000-person start-up (!) from good to great. As Stephen Covey says: Begin with the End in Mind.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: SWARMing: Scaling Without A Religious Methodology (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 9th March 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th March 2023)
- How to Build the Best Support for You AND Your Team (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- The Skinny on Lean Roadmapping (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Keynote: SWARMing into Action
Daniel Terhorst-North uses his deep technical and organisational knowledge to help CIOs, business and software teams to deliver quickly and successfully. He puts people first and finds simple, pragmatic solutions to business and technical problems, often using lean and agile techniques. With over thirty years of experience in IT, Daniel is a frequent speaker at technology and business conferences worldwide.