Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Daniel has been Scaling Without a Religious Methodology or SWARMing, for a while now. He's talked about the principles behind this and the table stakes necessary for starting, but then what? How do you get started, and how do you set yourself up for success?
The answers lie in People, Process and Product among other things, so it seems appropriate to share how he's been structuring a programme to evolve a 6,000-person start-up (!) from good to great. As Stephen Covey says: Begin with the End in Mind.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: SWARMing: Scaling Without A Religious Methodology (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Qureshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Keynote: SWARMing into Action
Daniel North uses his deep technical and organisational knowledge to help CIOs, business and software teams to deliver quickly and successfully. He puts people first and finds simple, pragmatic solutions to business and technical problems, often using lean and agile techniques. With over thirty years of experience in IT, Dan is a frequent speaker at technology and business conferences worldwide.