Marco was 9 when he self-learnt Basic on a commodore 64 and since 2006 when he relocated to London, he has been working as an independent consultant specialising in Agile development and technical coaching. Recently, he has been focusing on System Thinking and found many common principles and ideas related to Agile, Lean and other practices. His talks are about connecting the dots with a more systemic view. Author of Agile technical practices distilled, A Journey Toward Mastering Software Design.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Self-organisation: the natural solution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 7th - 11th March 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in on 15th - 17th March 2022)
- Functional Programming in 40 Minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Talk by Marco Consolaro
I was 9 when I learnt to code on a commodore 64, on 2001 I graduated in Computer Science at University of Venice and since a decade I relocated to London. I worked as Senior Developer for companies like Yoox, Asos, Itv, 7Digital and I founded Pantry Ace, award winning startup in foodtech. Software craftsman, entrepreneur, lean thinker, restless traveller, philosopher - all blended with Venetian humour!