This session was not filmed.
WebGL is very powerful, but it's complexity can be daunting and setting up all but the simplest scenes can be long-winded, tedious and even boring.
In this hands-on session, we'll be putting Babylon.js through it's paces! (http://www.babylonjs.com/) Starting from a basic scene, we'll build up to something a bit more ambitious. Along the way, we'll highlight some of the many features available. Bring your laptop, curiosity, questions (optional)!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- A Gentle Introduction to Shaders 3 (in London on 3rd July 2019)
- What Really Matters (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lightning Talk: An Effective Code Review (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)