Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Liz will discuss why your security team might have concerns about a microservices-based architecture, and then you'll see how, by adopting DevSecOps and automated processes, and some of the tools and capabilities of a cloud native architecture, you can strengthen your security defences. There will be demos!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Securing Your Code When You Don't Even Know Where It's Running (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)