Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
At first glance, moving to microservices and containers can look like a threat to security.
In this talk, Liz will discuss why your security team might have concerns about a microservices-based architecture, and then you'll see how, by adopting DevSecOps and automated processes, and some of the tools and capabilities of a cloud native architecture, you can strengthen your security defences. There will be demos!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Securing Your Code When You Don't Even Know Where It's Running (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)