Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Liz will discuss why your security team might have concerns about a microservices-based architecture, and then you'll see how, by adopting DevSecOps and automated processes, and some of the tools and capabilities of a cloud native architecture, you can strengthen your security defences. There will be demos!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Securing Your Code When You Don't Even Know Where It's Running (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)