Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Liz will discuss why your security team might have concerns about a microservices-based architecture, and then you'll see how, by adopting DevSecOps and automated processes, and some of the tools and capabilities of a cloud native architecture, you can strengthen your security defences. There will be demos!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Securing Your Code When You Don't Even Know Where It's Running (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)