Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Healthcare is no longer local; laboratory tests cross borders and radiology reading is outsourced offshore. While overwhelmingly complex, healthcare is also one of the most rewarding industries to work in, making direct impact to the lives of patients. Sonya will dive into the complexities that an architect in healthcare faces and ways to address them to create robust solutions and improve patients’ experience.
- Understanding typical challenges of the healthcare industry
- Using techniques of Domain Driven Design to shape solutions
- Managing cross-cutting concerns, such as patient safety, data security and regulatory compliance
- Supporting ancillary business functions, such as audits
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)