Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Healthcare is a multi-trillion dollar industry, with a complex ecosystem of patients, providers and payers, entwined by diverse systems and a shifting regulatory landscape.
Healthcare is no longer local; laboratory tests cross borders and radiology reading is outsourced offshore. While overwhelmingly complex, healthcare is also one of the most rewarding industries to work in, making direct impact to the lives of patients. Sonya will dive into the complexities that an architect in healthcare faces and ways to address them to create robust solutions and improve patients’ experience.
- Understanding typical challenges of the healthcare industry
- Using techniques of Domain Driven Design to shape solutions
- Managing cross-cutting concerns, such as patient safety, data security and regulatory compliance
- Supporting ancillary business functions, such as audits
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)