Business Analysts sometimes wonder where they fit in a cross-functional agile team. How do you get from a vague and amorphous business problem to a collection of user stories that the team can incrementally implement?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 5 Mistakes Made in Agile Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Agile Business Analysis with Feature Injection
Antony Marcano is co-founder of RiverGlide, a coaching, consultancy and training firm helping teams and organisations innovate with agility. He has been in software development for nearly 25 years, almost 20 of which have been either working in teams or guiding them and the organisations around them, as they aspire to greater agility. Antony is as much a practitioner as he is coach, consultant and trainer in topics from writing communicative, maintainable code to User Stories & BDD to effective team models, approaching change and Kent Beck's emerging 3X framework.
Chris Matts has over 10 years of experience in investment banking including strategy work as a practitioner rather than as a consultant. His specialist areas are real options, IT risk management, business value and agile analysis. He has been working in exotic credit derivatives for the past few years.