Drawing on implementation and design experience, this talk delineates the boundary between blockchains, as commonly realised (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum), and immutable databases (Datomic, etc.).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 10th - 11th December 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Keynote: The Spirit of Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure
This is what Moe says about himself: I'm interested in working on tools which obviate unnecessary problems, I fall before the quiet, furious supremacy of Lisp, my head is gigantic, I'm guilty of unserious treatment of the lambda.